What To Do If…
…you have COVID 19 at home
Follow these ground rules:
- Pick a ‘sick room’: The sick person should stay in a bedroom with a door if at all possible, and not come out except to go to the bathroom. No one else should spend time in that room more than absolutely necessary. Children and pets should stay out. Keep a window open in the ‘sick room’ if possible, to keep air circulating.
- Pick a ‘sick bathroom’: If you have two bathrooms, make one of them the sick person’s bathroom, and don’t let anyone else use it. If you don’t have two, you’re going to have to clean every surface they touch after they go to the bathroom, so it’s clean when you or other people you live with need to use it.
- Don’t go within 6 feet of the sick person unless they, or you, have covered both mouth and nose with a mask. Stay out of the same room as them, and give them a dedicated space.
- Wash and sanitise your hands often and thoroughly.
- Clean surfaces with soap and disinfectants.
- Don’t touch your face unless you’ve just cleaned your hands.
…you have COVID-19 at work…
or you need to disinfect motor vehicles and public spaces
- In most cases, you do not need to shut down your facility. If it has been less than 7 days since the sick employee has been in the facility, close off any areas used for prolonged periods of time by the sick person.
- Wait 24 hours before cleaning and disinfecting to minimize the potential for other employees being exposed to respiratory droplets. If waiting 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
- During this waiting period, open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in these areas.
How BioFog Can Help
Did you know that you do not necessarily need a cleaning specialist to visit your home or workplace to disinfect your space?
Our BioFog Disinfectant Aerosol Foggers are scientifically formulated by a biochemist and tested under stringent international standards. The Formulation Safety Assessment was done in the UK and is SANS 51276 & SANS 51650 compliant.
BioFog Aerosol Disinfectant and Sanitizer Foggers and Sprays are:
- quick and easy to use,
- versatile and effective across a wide range of applications, and
- will save you money and time